A Week of Earth-Friendly Meals: Get the Plan!
When you shop with a plan for the week, you reduce shopping trips (and the gas you use to get there), food waste from unused ingredients, and the temptation to order take-out!
This week, we’ve done the work for you — with a shopping list and 5 terrific dinnertime recipes (with enough leftovers for 2 more nights). All make use of healthy, organic and Earth-friendly ingredients. Try it and see how delicious planning ahead can be!
- Night 1: Shrimp and Cauliflower Stew
A quick, delicious stew with plenty for leftovers. Sustainable and organic spinach make it a healthy choice for you and the planet, and our how-to video makes it easy!
- Night 2: Kale-Stuffed Turkey Breast with Cauliflower Mash
This terrific roast tastes as good as it looks. And it makes great use of that extra cauliflower from last night’s stew. Our how-to video shows how you bring it all together.
- Night 3: Leftover night! Shrimp Stew Redux
You’ll love it even more the second night around!
- Night 4: Chicken and Wild Rice Skillet
This one-pot recipe makes enough for two nights — add extra greens for more veggie punch or serve with a side salad.
- Night 5: Power Greens Pizza
Who doesn’t love pizza? Pair with a fresh green salad for a healthy and delicious meal.
- Night 6: Leftover night! Chicken and Wild Rice Skillet, Take Two
Make sure to include a nice side salad for extra veggies!
- Night 7: Mushroom and White Bean Fettuccine
Fast, fun and full of flavor, this pasta is perfect for any Meatless Monday (or Tuesday or…)!
Get the whole plan here.